Best macarons ever!


 
I recently went to By Woops in Providence Place Mall, downtown PVD in Rhode Island to grab some macarons for upcoming events. Don’t worry, if you don’t live here because they SHIP NATIONWIDE!!!!! 

I hosted my cousins baby shower, and these were the perfect treat for a baby shower! Always such a hit that I got more for the girls birthday party. Kids and adults were going crazy for them! So good!! 

What makes these so delicious is a combination of the crunchiness on the outside and airy, light and soft on the inside. Combined with an amazing amount and delicious filling.

It literally melts in your mouth, at every bite. 


My favorite flavors are: 
Vanilla, birthday cake, red velvet, cookies and cream, chocolate, Nutella and pistachio. However you can’t go wrong with any of them!! 
How perfect and cute are the gifting boxes!

 
 
I would recommend leaving them out 10-15 minutes before eating it so they get to room temperature and the filling inside gets a little softer…… ITS DREAMY! 

Have you ever had these delicious treats?? 
My birthday is coming up, June 17th and I can't to grab more of my favorite treats. by Woops is with me in every moment that we celebrate life!! 
Stay tuned for part 2, to see how I displayed these at my kids birthday party!!

Comments

Popular Posts