Nantucket shops you can't miss!

Right on the charm of Main St. you will find some amazing stores! 
Starting off with my favorite children's clothing: Peachtree Nantucket
Now under a new ownership, Cara is a local graphic and clothing designer to one of my favorite brands ever! My girls and I have been wearing Pipping Prints for years now!
Besides her own label, she also has the best curation for the store. It's truly a one stop shop for all your darling things! Some of my favorite brands you can find at Peachtree are: Nantucket not only has the cutest Ack! Book and Duckie, but also stunning dresses!! Joystreet is one of my favorite pjs brands.  From a mother to another, you know you love a good pj when you wash several times and the prints are still bright and the fabric is super soft! 
 
 
Sam+ NatPetit Peony, and Timo and Violet can also be found there!
Colie Cobble is a darling and fun new book that we just got on our last visit this year. Sophia and Bella were so excited to read it, and in the back you can find so many darling craft ideas! It was such a nice surprise and perfect to keep the kids entertained this summer!
 
*

Another favorite store this trip was Hill House.
I was in love with the styling and beautiful prints. I was so excited when I saw the Hydrangea dress that was sold out online, in store and my size! I had to grab it!
  
  

Erica Wilson is also one of my favorites! I love their silver medallions, I got one a few years ago. This time I got a darling Summer/ Cover up dress! Love it!
 
Olivela is another darling spot! How darling is that straw tote bag that says Jimmy Choo nantucket. I'm obsessed!
These are just a FEW of the stores that caught my eye on our latest trip!

Some of my favorites are:
Abigail fox and Designs  You've seen me wearing her dresses all over Capri, Italy. I love the cashmere sweaters also! MUST GO!
Nantucket Clothing Co fun sweatshirts for the entire family. Love the Nantucket Red color!
Annies and the Tees Cutes t-shirts and hats, the whole fam will love! 

Strolling downtown and checking out all these stores are a must on your next trip to this magical island. 
I can't wait to come back! Let me know what your favorite stores are in Nantucket and what I should check out next time! 

Comments

Popular Posts