Braid Station, kids birthday party!

For my kids birthday party, I really wanted to do something out of the ordinary. I actually thought about doing face painting, and that would have been super fun. However, I just imagined them melting away in the heat and sweating at the bounce house, getting that face paint all around their dresses.


So I thought, I need to find some thing else. I started researching and looking for something unique.

I saw that in California some people have done this and I said, there must be someone here in the East Coast that does this. 
Well…. It was impossible to find someone. 

But I really wanted this to happen. So I went online and bought all the supplies! I went GLITTER crazy!


I bought new hair brushes, hair gel, butterflies, hair charms, and of course the hair extensions. 


I also got my hair braided to match the girls! So fun!




I bought everything with the hope to finding someone, worst case scenario I would have been more than happy to do the girls hair! (I'm a dance mom) haha Love getting their hair done.



It was for sure a cool idea and one of the highlights of the party.





I made the custom signs for the glitter and braid station. 
& Temporary Tatoos.


Tada! She was so excited and happy to have gotten their hair done! 



It was such a hit! All the little girls with their hair done! I wish we could have done the little boys too, just style with gel and glitter if they wanted, but there wasn’t enough time. 









Loved Bella’s long braid! 

All Photos by Instagram @KlynnPhotography1  

Comments

Popular Posts