EASTER! Table Settings.

I love S.P.R.I.N.G! I love the colors, the flowers, the meals, the decor, the meaning of Easter, etc! Spring is so refreshing and so are these ideas that I will share with you! I hope you like it!

First we must learn how to set up a proper table:

Some people like the "Pastels" for spring because it's gentle and energizing!
Color Options, LAVENDER:


 Color, NAVY BLUE:
 Color, Earth tones and pop of YELLOW:
 I love the idea of using the boiled egg or just egg shell as a "name card".

 Pastels + BROWNs:
 

YELLOW:
 
 Lovely and simple WHITE:
 

 PINK:
 PEACH:
 GREEN:
  

I hope you guys are extremely excited for Easter/Spring/Sunshine/Freshflowers like I am!



Next will be what to serve on a Spring BRUNCH! Yumm...

See you soon,
Ingrid Brown

Comments

Popular Posts