Coco Village pretend play toys

Coco Village has been one of our families favorite brands for years. I remember when Bella turned one and got her first balance bike, which she still loves! I knew I had found an amazing toy brand.

 
Pretend Play has been a huge part of their development lately. 
Sophia is 5.5 and Bella is 2.5 years old and they love playing together as chefs, cooks, market, kitchen, and more. These are for sure going under the Christmas tree.

Breakfast in bed anyone?

 
Since I don't drink coffee, we will call this a hot cocoa machine! So cute!!
There's nothing that Sophia loves more than bread and butter. So she will love this little mini- toaster.
I want to invest in toys that will last them a few years, that they will be happy kids and play with it and not be afraid to do so. I completely trust the quality of these toys!

I can't wait to see the girls play with these toys and make memories together as sisters!

Make sure to follow them on Instagram, so you don't miss any of the upcoming deals and new toy releases! 

#GetCoCozy #CocoVillage

Comments

Popular Posts