The Cascade Spa at Mill Falls

 Come relax and get pampered. Is there anything better than that? I don't think so. 

On my latest trip to New Hampshire we stayed at Mill Falls and I had the pleasure of going to the beautiful Cascade Spa for an amazing facial.

Come inside the beautiful Cascade Spa

  

 I am ready to relax and enjoy MY time! 

It's so important to take time for ourselves. 

Treatment room. The bed was warm and it adjusted to a super comfortable position. 
 
I really liked the Art-Deco architecture and interiors. It gave a very luxurious yet cozy and comfortable feel. The soft lighting and accent lighting throughout really calmed you down.
 
I felt super rejuvenated. My esthetician also did a lip serum treatment that exfoliated and added extra hydration, leaving my lips super soft! 
 
During my Hydra facial
 
After, clear skin. No clogged pores, Glowy skin!
   
  
They have the best products and a full service beauty salon!!
From Mani-Pedi to hair and make up! Perfect for brides and bridesmaids. 
Wedding guests or just a night out with friends! 
What do you think? Would you get a treatment there? What would you like?
I can't wait to go back and do a deep tissue massage!!

Comments

Popular Posts