Color of 2013.

The color of 2013 is EMERALD GREEN

I love the color green for so many reasons! Green is NATURE, fertility and life. It's so restful. Green also represents self-respect and well being. It means learning, growth and harmony. It's a very safe color, most people when they don't know what color to paint they will choose green. It helps with healing and life force. 

Put some green in your life when you want:
  • a new state of balance
  • feel a need for change or growth
  • freedom to pursue new ideas
  • protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others




 Emerald is going to be a hit in fashion this year!
 I love green and have used in many of my projects:
Manaus- Brazil, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment.
 Armani 5th Ave. - NYC, When I worked for American Chrismtas, Inc. 


 Green and gold go so well together, it looks stunning, look at this amazing Chrismtas tree I help put together when I worked in NYC for ACI. 
Another GREEN+GOLD selection I put together for the year of 2013!

If you want to learn more about it, check it out. 
You can also purchase cute things that are in the Color PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald

See you soon,

Xk

Ingrid Brown
Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts